Cyber Incident Responder
- Débloquez le salaire estimé*
Job Type: Full Time
Your role: Are you from the World of Cyber? Are you the one to defend the organization against advance threat? Do you have what it takes to coordinate and respond to cyber-attacks?
We are looking for Cyber Responder who will:
- Respond to cyber security incidents covering all phases including identification, containment and eradication
- Act as engagement point for wider technology teams within Major Incident Management framework
- Support and maintain response strategy to severe incidents and key attack scenarios
- Maintain coordination and communication streams horizontally and vertically as part of major cyber related incident handling
- Perform technical analysis and triaging as part of incident investigation
- Actively collaborate with Cyber Intelligence teams to ensure response capabilities are adequate to the threat
- Enhance both technical and organizational controls to improve the security posture of UBS
Your team: You'll be working in Cyber Response team distributed globally which is critical component of wider Cyber Operations organization. You will be collaborating with a peer teams covering cyber monitoring, hunting and technical improvement activities.
We are global team with the presence in Switzerland, USA and Singapore focusing on pro-active defense capability supported by active intelligence consumption.
Your expertise: You have:
- Natural ability to take the lead and drive the investigation of complex technical issues, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Broad information security knowledge and experience in defending a large enterprise
- Extensive experience performing cyber incident response and root-cause-analysis
- Technical understanding of enterprise networks, their various components and designs
- Strong understanding of endpoint Operating Systems, how they are exploited and how to defend
- Experience performing digital forensics
- Self-driven professional interested in the world of cyber security
- A confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
- Capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
- A team-player taking ownership and helping colleagues
About us: Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Join us: We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Contact Details: UBS AG Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements: UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Les estimations de salaire Experteer proposent pour les offres en ligne la valeur de marché estimée par Experteer. Il ne s'agit pas d'informations indiquées par les recruteurs mais d'estimations réalisées par Experteer en se basant sur les données du marché.
Les estimations de salaire Experteer prennent en considération de nombreuses données internes et externes. Cependant, par rapport aux salaires versés par les entreprises, l'estimation de salaire Experteer peut varier de plus ou moins 15%, voire plus, dans certains cas particuliers.
L'estimation de salaire Recruteur sert de référence. Le salaire qui sera versé finalement par l'entreprise dépendra de différents facteurs tels que l'expérience et les compétences des candidats.